Our EXHIBITOR CONNECT sessions (Wednesday, 22 September at 2 p.m. and Saturday, 25 September at 10 a.m.) are open to the public. Click here to join. ________________________________________________________________________________________________
DOOR PRIZES! Our generous exhibitors have offered nearly 35 door prizes:
- Ancestry – 2 World Deluxe subscriptions and 2 DNA kits
- Archives CD Books Canada – 5 free download files
- BIFHSGO – 5 2022 memberships
- Family History Federation (FHF, UK) – 5 entries to “Really Useful Family History Show”
- Lanark County Genealogical Society – 1 gift certificate for forthcoming coffee-table book Lanark County Routes (Nov 2021)
- McGregor Books and Ephemera – $25 gift certificate
- Ontario Genealogical Society (OGS) – 2 OGS memberships and 2 $25 gift certificates for the OGS Marketplace
- Québec Genealogical eSociety – 1 free membership
- ShoptheHound – 2 books: The Genie Journal (genealogy/DNA journal)
- Global Genealogy – 3 – $50 gift certificates for use on their website
- National Institute for Genealogical Studies (NIGS) – 1 package of 9 online courses from NIGS
- Ireland Special Interest Group of the Ontario Genealogical Society – 2 -gift certificates for a book selected by the Ulster Historical Foundation
MyHeritage – 3 one-year complete accounts (valued at US$ 290)
Winners will be drawn at the end of each presentation day and they will receive their prizes directly from the donor.
BIFHSGO is pleased to announce the programs for:
Conference Connect—An opportunity for registrants to visit one of several breakout rooms, each covering a conference theme—Irish records, female ancestors and genetic genealogy—where experienced researchers will be available to share their knowledge and exchange ideas with the registrants. These sessions are included with all registrations.
Two Conference Connect sessions will be offered on non-presentation days—Tuesday, 21 September (2–4 p.m. EDT) and Thursday, 23 September (7–9 p.m. EDT).
Exhibitor Connect—An opportunity for participants to visit breakout rooms hosted by conference exhibitors to learn more about their products and services.
Two Exhibitor Connect sessions will be held on Wednesday, 22 September (2–3:30 p.m. EDT) and Saturday, 25 September (10–11:30 a.m. EDT), just before the program.
Come along whenever you can—no registration required. Stay as long as you like. Feel free to move between sessions. Ask questions or just listen.